The Cellular IoT Gateway provides 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity, and 2 RS485 serial port, supports 224 extend I/O tags via Modbus RTU protocol. It can monitoring and operates the RS485 ports and extend I/O tags by SMS, APP, Web Server, internet.
1. Can be operated from anywhere, no distance limitation;
2. Quad band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz GSM GPRS Module inside.
3. 3G/4G/NB-IoT Modules are optional;
4. Modular design, can easily upgrade the cellular module if network upgrade;
5. Embedded ARM® Cortex™-M4 32 Bit RISC Core, 168 MHz inside, RTOS system, reliable performance with in-built watchdog;
6. Wide range power supply 9~36VDC with over voltage and phase-reversal protection;
7. 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity;
8. Resend the data while communication failure and alert to users by SMS;
9. Inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack, supports cloud, APP and web server applications.
10. Supports Modbus TCP protocol, can integrate to SCADA,HMI,DSC directly.
11. 2 RS485 port supports Modbus RTU Master and Slave, can be used to extend I/O ports or meters;
12. Supports SMS Alert when I/O triggered or recovery, and external power lost or recovery;
13. Provides 1 channel 9~36VDC power source output for external device, saving wiring cost;
14. Up to 10 SMS Alert and dial numbers, can program to receive specified alarm message.
15. Inbuilt 8G SD card to save up to 100000 historical data and events;
16. Inbuilt large capacity automatically rechargeable backup battery;
17. Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications;
18. using metal shell, protection class IP30. Metal shell and system security isolation, especially suitable for industrial applications in the field;
19. L70 * W88 * H30mm, compatible wall installation and DIN 35mm industrial rail installation.
User Manual Download:
PC Configurator Download:
SMS APP Scan Barcode: